5 TIPS TO GET PAST ‘I CAN’T BE STUFFED EXERCISING’
we’re all busy, i get that – and i hear you when you say ‘i can’t be stuffed’ exercising.
My tips when you just ‘can’t be stuffed’ tips:
1. Start with 5 or 10 minutes. Seriously, it counts. Show up and you might feel like doing more. If not, 5 minutes is a start.
2. Aim for 30 minutes. Shorter workouts mean you train harder!
3. Schedule exercise into your day. If it’s in your schedule, just like brushing your teeth, then it becomes a habit.
4. Exercise in the morning. You won’t ‘find’ any more motivation later in the day. Plus it gives you less time to make excuses.
5. Lay out your exercise clothes the night before – you’ll be more inclined to put them on, than put them away.